Kolver FAB12PS/FR Electric Inline Driver
FAB screwdrivers are renowned in the electronic industry. They are powerful, reliable and cost-effective tools.All FAB models are ESD, either with lever or push start option. The FAB series in combination with EDU1FR series controllers, acting as an AC to DC transformer and torque controller with adjustable slow start and speed.
IMPORTANT: Using a screwdriver at the max torque rated will result in a premature wear out of carbon brushes, clutch spring and upper clutch. Continuous use over 80% of torque range is not recommended.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Quick to set up and easy to use
- Simple maintenance
- Safe, clean and low noise
- Basic and advanced functionalities
- High precision torque accuracy
- Models either lever or push start
All models supplied with:
- 2.5m cable with plug for control
- Suspension bail.
Please be aware you need an appropriate Kolver control unit to be able to power the torque driver.