Quality & Environmental Policy
We, as a Company, are committed to the following:
• Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services and their environmental aspects
• Identifying quality and environmental objectives by review and audit of our processes both in house and on site
• Formally setting objectives based on the results of the process reviews and their significance in relation to their impact on the environment and implementing management programmes to achieve these objectives
• Investing in a well trained and motivated workforce
• Working closely with our suppliers and customers to ensure mutual understanding and benefit
• Reviewing our policy and objectives as part of the management review Process and communicating this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization
• The continual improvement of the quality and environmental management system
• Preventing Pollution to the environment.
We operate under a quality and environmental management system in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and maintain it through registration and annual review by a UKAS approved certification body. We have held 9001 since 1998 and 14001 since 2007. We comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements and aim to continually improve our quality and environmental management processes.
The Directors confirm their commitment and support, along with that of all employees and those working on behalf of the Company, to the above policy statement and the effective application and continual improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management System. Please see all our accreditations below.
Quality and Environmental Objectives.
The Company sees the following ongoing objectives as being fundamental to our business in line with our policy statement:
• Attain and maintain the levels of competency and awareness necessary to achieve product and service quality.
• Continually review and improve the quality and environmental systems and processes.
• Review environmental aspects and impacts by their significance rating and set objectives based on reducing the most significant ratings.
• Products and services meet customer needs and are delivered on time.
• Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
• Comply with applicable statutory and regulative requirements.
• Prevent pollution to the environment.
The above objectives are reviewed and targets for completion of agreed actions are set during the “Management Review” process.