JBC T470-ZA TRI-LOBED HD IRON HANDLE
This soldering iron handle is perfect for intensive soldering jobs requiring continued high thermal power such as large ground planes, production of solar panels, armor and other applications.It features a larger width tri-lobed grip that provides greater handling of the tool. The screw fixes the cartridge to prevent its rotation. The screw fixes the cartridge to prevent its rotation.It can provide up to 250W when used with a HDE station and C470 cartridges.It can also work with Modular and CD stations only with C245 cartridges.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Heavy duty purpose
- Thermal insulated HD iron with soft larger width grip
- Larger width grip
- Screw which fixes the cartridge to prevent its rotation
- Provide up to 250W when used with a HDE station and C470 cartridges.
- Can also work with Modular and CD stations only with C245 cartridges.
- Cable length =1.5m
- ESD Safe
- 1 T470-ZA Tri-lobed Grip Heavy Duty Handle for better handling (cartridge not included)