JBC T470-NA NITROGEN HD IRON HANDLE
The T470 Nitrogen Heavy Duty Iron allows creating an inert atmosphere, removing the oxygen, and hence minimizing oxidation.
It comes with three different Nozzles, B6193, B6194 and B6195, which transport the nitrogen to the tip and suit for the complete Cartridge Range C470.
This Soldering Iron works with the HDE Heavy Duty Station and requires the DN-SE Stand and the Nitrogen Flow Regulator MNE-A. It is also available the GN-A Nitrogen Generator.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Higher soldering quality with improved wetting and better productivity
- Allows using milder fluxes.
- Nozzles included: B6193, B6194 and B6195
- JBC Long Life Tips offer instant heat up, excellent heat transfer and great durability.
- They last 5 times longer than other brands thanks to the JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and the Sleep & Hibernation features.
- 1 T470-NA Nitrogen Heavy Duty Handle (cartridge not included)
- 1 B6193 Nozzle N1 for T470-NA Nitrogen HD Handle
- 1 B6194 Nozzle N2 for T470-NA Nitrogen HD Handle
- 1 B6195 Nozzle N3 for T470-NA Nitrogen HD Handle