LOCTITE 518 CARTRIDGE X 300ML
LOCTITE® 518 is a medium strength general purpose gasketing product with exceptional contamination tolerance. It is recommended for use on rigid iron, steel and aluminium flanges.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Semi-flexible, medium-strength anaerobic flange gasket
- Easy to automate
- Reduces process costs – eliminates manual assembly of conventional gaskets
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123758
- For active and inactive rigid metal flanges
- Cures through minor surface contamination
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and gaps up to 0.25 mm
- Gel-type consistency
- Seals instantly against low pressure
- Reduces inventory costs – no need for large inventory of cut gaskets
- Resists high pressure when fully cured
- No compression set or misaligned gaskets
|Fixture Time Temperature
|Shelf Life Temperature
|Full Cure Temperature
|Tensile Shear Strength
LOCTITE® 518 is a medium strength general purpose gasketing product with exceptional contamination tolerance.
Frequently bought together
Looking for something similar?