Kolver EDU1FR/SG CONTROL UNIT
All Kolver screwdrivers work in combination with a control unit acting as an AC to DC transformer and torque controller. The electronic control circuit cuts the power supply to the motor as soon as the pre-set torque has been reached.
The EDU1FR control units for FAB and RAF screwdrivers feature a maintenance free state-of-the-art electronics with no wearing components. Additional features: slow start (0-2 sec), adjustable speed (60% to 100%) and visual indicators (green–red) for power on/off and clutch action.
The EDU1FR/SG controller features additional circuits wired to one connector in the backpanel: output 24V for torque reached and lever signals; input: start and reverse contacts.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Maintenance free with no wearing components
- Slow start (0-2 sec)
- Adjustable speed (60% to 100%)
- Visual indicators (green–red) for power on/off
- Clutch action
- Additional circuits wired to one connector in the backpanel
- Output 24V for torque reached and lever signals
- Input: start and reverse contacts
Please be aware you need an appropriate Kolver control unit to be able to power the torque driver.
|Dimensions mm||138 x 118 x 67|
|For Screwdrivers||FAB and RAF Series|