JBC T245-GA GENRAL PURPOSE HANDLE WITH REINFORCED CABLE
Supplied with reinforced cable for jobs with high power requirements (e.g. ground plane soldering).
This soldering iron handle for general purposes features a soft foam grip which provides thermal insulation. It is also perfect for SMD components.
Qualities and Characteristics
- For general purpose
- Short distance tip-to-grip
- Comes with thermal insulation foam grip and 1.5m (4.9ft) reinforced cable
- works with C245 cartridges
- Cartridges can be easily replaced using the quick cartridge extractor of JBC's stands
- Easy grip replacement Using the fitters you can easily change the damaged grips
- ESD Safe
- 1 T245-GA General Purpose Handle with reinforced cable (cartridge not included)