JBC CD-2BQF General Purpose Soldering Station with T245-A Handpiece and 2 Cartridge Tips
This station is suitable for both SMD or THT components. It uses the T245-A General Purpose Handle the perfect tool for general electronic applications with high power requirements.
Qualities and Characteristics
- Fast and easy configuration of the station thanks to the 7-key keypad.
- Cartridge Holder to store up to four cartridges, as well as Cartridge Extractor and Cable Collector.
- Connectivity to JBC Fume Extractor (connector RJ12).
- JBC Most Efficient Soldering System
- Sleep & Hibernation Modes
- 1CD-2BQF 230V Soldering Station
- 1 T245-A General Purpose Handle
- 2 Cartridge Tips: C245-741 & C245-903 or any other within the price range (specify at order)
|Selectable Temperature ||90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF|
|Tip to ground resistance ||<2 ohms|
|Tip to ground voltage ||<2 mV RMS|
|Peak Power ||130 W - 23.5 V|
|Ambient operating temp. ||10 - 50 ºC / 50 - 120 ºF|
|USB-B ||Software PC / Firmware update|
|Equipotential Bonding ||Optional connection to EPA|
£305.00 (£366.00 inc VAT)
JBC CD-B (A.K.A CDB) General Purpose Soldering Station with T245-A (A.K.A T245) Handpiece
Frequently bought together
Looking for something similar?