Kolver EDU2AE-TOP POWER SUPPLY
All Kolver screwdrivers work in combination with a control unit acting as an AC to DC transformer and torque controller. The electronic control circuit cuts the power supply to the motor as soon as the pre-set torque has been reached.
The multiple torque system is designed to expand the functionality of the PLUTO screwdriver by enabling easy access to multiple torque settings with one controller and one Pluto driver only. Models include a double torque output unit and a multiple torque unit EDU2AE/TOP. It features up to 8 programs, each one with different torque values, speed, ramp, screw counting, batch counting, USB port for printer and PC connection, torque chart with real time clock.
Qualities and Characteristics
- All features of the EDU2AE
- 8 independent programs: with one PLUTO screwdriver you can replace 8 conventional screwdrivers.
- Each program can accept the following settings: Torque, Speed, Type of Joint, Number of Screws to be tightened, Number of Rejects allowed, Minimum screwing time, Maximum screwing time, Ramp time, Auto reverse, Auto switch to the next program with any sequence, Allow or Prevent reverse option: you can find the correct setting for any applications, never miss a screw in your assembly.
- Password protected: no tampering from anybody.
- Statistics menu with summary of work done: at the end of the day you'll know how many cycles have been performed correctly, how many wrongly, total number of screws etc.
- 15 input and 11 output connectors: you can control all functions from PLC.
- Options include USB port, Socket tray or Switch box: maximum flexibility.
- Giant 135 x 40mm blue display: easy to read from any angle.
- Easy programming through user friendly menu.
- Price 3 times lower than any similar product in the market.
Please be aware you need an appropriate Kolver control unit to be able to power the torque driver.
|190 x 205 x 120